Among other things, the plumbing system in mobile homes differs greatly from stick-built homes. That said, a lot of homeowners are having a hard time choosing a shower that will work perfectly for their mobile homes. Some even tried standard showers but unfortunately failed.
If you own a mobile home and your current shower needs a replacement, or maybe you just want to give your bathroom a bit of a makeover, then this article is for you. RV owners and enthusiasts will also benefit from this article.
We reviewed the best shower for mobile home that you can get your hands on, so keep reading!
Best Shower For Mobile Home You Can Buy Now
Here are our top picks! We have reviewed them and listed the points that we loved and the factors that we did not like. Choose one according to your needs!
|1. Builders Shoppe 3310CP/4010CP Shower Head and Shower Diverter with Faucet||Check On Amazon|
|2. Mobile Home Non-Metallic Shower Faucet Valve and Shower Head||Check On Amazon|
|3. Mobile Home Two Handle Non-Metallic 8″ Tub Diverter with Shower Head||Check On Amazon|
|4. RV/Mobile Home Shower Valve with Hand-Held Shower, Brushed Nickel||Check On Amazon|
|5. White RV /Mobile Home Shower Faucet with Clear Handles||Check On Amazon|
1. Builders Shoppe 3310CP/4010CP Shower Head
Take your mobile home shower to the next level with this stylish 8″ tub shower diverter and shower head from Builders Shoppe. This model is designed specifically with mobile homes in mind.
Mobile homes and RV owners will love how lightweight the whole package is. It does not weigh over 2 pounds! The shower diverter is also compact at only 8 inches.
You will love how easy it is to install this model. The shower’s spout can reach up to 5.9 inches, just enough for small bathrooms.
- Lightweight and compact product
- Offers a faucet with the diverter, no need to buy a separate one
- The chrome finish looks very sleek and modern
- Affordable price tag
- Very easy to install
- The use of plastic raises concerns about durability
2. Mobile Home Non-Metallic Shower Faucet Valve and Shower Head
If you love DIYs, why not try and remodel your mobile home’s bathroom with this product from Builders Shoppe? It was designed so that you do not need professional help to install it. In just a few minutes, your bathroom will look good as new!
This model is specifically designed for mobile homes, so you don’t need to worry about it not being compatible with your plumbing system. It offers two handles and an 8-inch valve that has a sleek design to it. This 3-hole 8″ installation will fit any mobile homes.
- Features a 3-hole 8″ valve, perfect for mobile homes
- The overall look is very nice
- Its chrome finish is long-lasting and easy to clean
- Comes at an affordable price
- Effortless to install
- Users have reported that its quite flimsy
3. Two Handle Non-Metallic Diverter and Shower Head
We have another product from Builders Shoppe. This time, it features the classic shower knob handles that will let you achieve the perfect temperature you want for your shower or bath.
As always, the manufacturer constructed this model to fit every mobile home out there. Specifically, it is designed in a way that the valves are 8 inches apart from each other.
The acrylic handles and chrome finish make it very easy to clean this product.
- Convenient to install, fits perfectly with mobile home’s plumbing system
- Long lasting chrome finish
- The price is very affordable
- Easy to clean
- Known to leak easily if not properly installed
4. Hand-Held Shower and Valve with for RVs and Mobile Home
This shower set with a shower valve is one of the best walk in showers for any RV or mobile home. The set comes with a beautiful and classic brushed nickel finish.
What’s more, instead of a wall-mounted shower, you get a hand-held one. We find that this saves so much water and space. The 60-inch nickel hose is perfect for any member of the family. Plus, it’s equipped with a water-saving trickle valve!
The two lever handles make it easy to control the temperature. It comes with everything you need for the installation, like the matching bracket and guide ring.
- Specifically designed for mobile homes
- Comes with a beautiful, brushed nickel finish
- The model passed CUPC and NSF regulations
- It saves a lot of water
- Does not come with a faucet
5. White RV /Mobile Home Shower Faucet with Clear Handles
Are you in search of a simple, minimalist shower and faucet combo that will go well with any bathroom design? Well, look no further because this model from Wholesale Plumbing is just what you need.
It comes in a white color, which gives it a very clean look that’s pleasing to the eyes. The two handles offer a crystal-clear dial that will let you reach the perfect temperature for a relaxing shower.
In terms of the hand-held shower, it will work well for any member of the family, short or tall. The 60-inch synthetic rope is very durable and will last for a long time.
- Offers a very simple minimalistic design
- White color will suit any bathroom theme
- Long enough hose for tall people
- Comes at an affordable price
- Made with plastic and might break easily
That’s it! I’m pretty sure you already picked the best shower for mobile home for you. See, you don’t have to spend a lot of time and money in making standard showers work for your mobile homes since these models are specifically made for you.
Good luck, and we hope you’ll give your bathroom a makeover soon with these models!